Microsoft Access 2000 "Reserved error (-7745); there is no messag e for this error"

От Richard Plana
Тема Microsoft Access 2000 "Reserved error (-7745); there is no messag e for this error"
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I'm using the OpenLink ODBC drivers. After going through the motions of
installing and setting up and debugging, I came across something which I
couldn't fix. Here's my setup:

    Backend: PostgreSQL 7.0.3 on SPARC/Solaris 8
    Client: Microsoft Access 2000 on x86/Win2K
    ODBC platform: Openlink Software (Postgres 95 ODBC driver)

I can establish a connection but am given the vague error (typical of MS
products): "Reserved error (-7745): there is no message for this error". I'm
at the point where I select a table from the database (Link Table). As soon
as I click on OK, that's when I get the error message.

Can anyone help with this?

Additionally, are there other ODBC client solutions for win32 to access
PostgreSQL aside from OpenLink's? Their multilayer approach is cool, but I
think it's adding unnecessary complexities in what should be a simple set
up.

Richard Neal Plana, B.Sc., CCNA
Software Developer
Zi Corp.

Сообщение: RE: Re: [HACKERS] Release in 2 weeks ...
Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Release in 2 weeks ...