Re: CommitFest 2009-11: Almost done with initial assignments

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: CommitFest 2009-11: Almost done with initial assignments
Дата
Список pgsql-rrreviewers
On Nov 13, 2009, at 11:52 AM, Greg Smith wrote:

> I suspect that a couple of the patches in the queue (the two partitioning ones and LISTEN/NOTIFY) are going to take
morethan one round of review before they're ready for a committer, just because there's open design issues with them
ratherthan just coding.  Might ask Jamie or David to handle a second pass over those if it comes to that.

+1 Makes sense to me.

David

В списке pgsql-rrreviewers по дате отправления:

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: CommitFest 2009-11: Almost done with initial assignments
От: Jan Urbański
Сообщение: Re: CommitFest 2009-11: Almost done with initial assignments