Re: Various small doc improvements; plpgsql, schemas, permissions, oidvector

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Various small doc improvements; plpgsql, schemas, permissions, oidvector
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 25 Sep 2023, at 00:57, Karl O. Pinc <kop@karlpinc.com> wrote:

> I have made various, mostly unrelated to each other,
> small improvements to the documentation.  These
> are usually in the areas of plpgsql, schemas, and permissions.
> Most change 1 lines, but some supply short overviews.
>
> "Short" is subjective, so if these need to be
> broken into different threads or different
> commitfest entries let me know.

While I agree it's subjective, I don't think adding a new section or paragraph
qualifies as short or small.  I would prefer if each (related) change is in a
single commit with a commit message which describes the motivation for the
change.  A reviewer can second-guess the rationale for the changes, but they
shouldn't have to.

The resulting patchset can all be in the same thread though.

--
Daniel Gustafsson