Re: [BUG] false positive in bt_index_check in case of short 4B varlena datum

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: [BUG] false positive in bt_index_check in case of short 4B varlena datum
Дата
Re: [BUG] false positive in bt_index_check in case of short 4B varlena datum  (Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

> On 20 Jan 2024, at 09:00, Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Alexander, do you plan to provide fixes for bugs you discovered?
>
> No, I don't have a concrete proposal how to fix those bugs. I'd thought
> that fixing the whole class of such anomalies, not only one case, is a good
> thing to do, but if it's too complicated, maybe other similar bugs could be
> put aside.

PFA draft fixes for both this errors. Alexander, Michael, Jian, what do you think?

I did not touch anything in first step - fix for original bug in this thread. However, I think that comments from Jian
Heworth incorporating into the fix.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения