Re: [GENERAL] pg_xlog on a hot_standby slave filling up

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_xlog on a hot_standby slave filling up
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On Jun 19, 2015, at 7:50 AM, Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de> wrote:
>=20
> Re: To Jeff Frost 2015-06-18 <20150618105305.GA22374@msg.df7cb.de>
>>> I believe setting the ssl renegotiation limit to 0 made it stop. Can =
you confirm?
>>=20
>> I've configured that, we'll see later today.
>=20
> 0 makes it stop.
>=20
>>> Have you been able to reproduce synthetically?
>>=20
>> No. I managed to make the test setup leak one file when the slave
>> server was restarted, but atm it doesn't reconnect/barf every 512MB.
>> I'm probably still missing some parameter. (sslcompression=3D0 was =
the
>> first I tried...)
>=20
> (Still no success there.)

I had thought it was fixed on 9.2 by a recent update (not the last 3, =
but the one before) as it seemed to stop doing this, but then it started =
again after a few days, so there may be some large amount of =
transactions required before the funny business begins.

I would really love to deliver a self contained test case, but I tried =
for a few days unsuccessfully to reproduce it, but I still see it =
happening on 9.4.4 and 9.2.13, but not on all servers. :-/=