Re: A counter productive conversation about search.

От John Hansen
Тема Re: A counter productive conversation about search.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page Wrote:

> That should be fixable by tweaking weighting values, however
> last time I suggested that I got shot down.

Not so much shot down, but that it isn't possible. (at least not without rewriting code)

Siteweights are for sites, not for parts of a site.

However, if you browse to the documentation you want to search first, then only that part of the website will be
searched.

Example:

Go to http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/index.html and search for 'create index'

http://search.postgresql.org/www.search?ul=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.postgresql.org%2Fdocs%2F8.1%2Fstatic%2F%25&fm=on&cs=utf-8&q=create+index