Re: Search out of sync

От John Hansen
Тема Re: Search out of sync
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Index resync started, no new messages will be indexed until it's finished.

I missed the email about the archives was regenerated, and have spent hours trying to work out what had happened.

This problem would have resolved itself tho, as the archives are reindexed every 30 days anyways.

Kind regards,

John

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: