Re: improvement suggestions

От Aaron Zinman
Тема Re: improvement suggestions
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Guillaume (and everyone),

So I just verified that when I

1. Right click on a table name
2. Go to properties
3. Focus my cursor in the middle of the name of the table

Indeed the window I’m on has the top most focus. Yet if I press the delete key that’s what I get. So there’s some other kind of issue going on.

--

When I was talking about resizing errors, here is a video of that happening (and it’s super frustrating!):

Aaron

--
aaron zinman, phd :: http://empiric.al :: http://azinman.com

On May 10, 2014, at 6:35 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

On Sat, 2014-05-10 at 07:32 +0400, J.F. Oster wrote:
Hello Aaron,

Saturday, May 10, 2014, 5:11:55 AM, you wrote:

AZ> Screenshot is available here.═
AZ> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/779054/Screen%20Shot%202014-05-09%20at%206.09.57%20PM.png

AZ> I put my cursor in the middle of the word ▒users▓ and hit the
AZ> delete (not backspace) key. This happens in many other places too
AZ> and is very dangerous.

This message is triggered by the main window.
Seems that the Delete keypress event is not handled in the dialog and
is somehow propagated to the main window.

Or the focus is on the main window.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info