Re: [BUGS] BUG #14831: Intermittent write blocks

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14831: Intermittent write blocks
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On September 27, 2017 2:24:48 PM PDT, "Valiyattil, Harisankar" <Harisankar.Valiyattil@capitalone.com> wrote:
>Hi Andres,
>
>Thanks for your reply. What kind of fine tuning we can do in 9.4.7 to
>overcome this issue – is this a bug that is addressed in 9.6?

First: this is not a bug. And thus this is the wrong list to discuss this. It's largely about OS level tuning.

Second: in honestly not sure what you can do on RDS, in Linux with proper access of turn down dirty background bytes.

Andres

Regards,

Andres