Help on recovering my standby

От Ramalingam, Sankarakumar
Тема Help on recovering my standby
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi I have my standby (streaming replication) down due to missing wal files. You would see the same error in the logs stating “cannot find the wal file …”

What is the best way to get it going so that when we switch between standby and primary once in a while they are in sync?

Currently I am working on a CERT server and hence there is no outage concerns. I need to repeat the same process on prod once I get it going successfully. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Kumar Ramalingam

Global Database Administration

Elavon, Atlanta , GA

678 731 5288

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This message has been scanned for known computer viruses.