Re: How to determine a database is intact?

От Thomas F.O'Connell
Тема Re: How to determine a database is intact?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmm. I do a nightly dump of our production database, archive a copy
offsite, and verify the quality of the dump by running a little
verification script that is little more than a restore.

But if it would take you more than a day to do that, I'm not sure.

-tfo