Re: pgsql: Reorder EPQ work, to fix rowmark related bugs and improve effici

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Reorder EPQ work, to fix rowmark related bugs and improve effici
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On September 9, 2019 10:51:26 PM GMT+01:00, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 12:32 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>
>wrote:
>> Reorder EPQ work, to fix rowmark related bugs and improve efficiency.
>
>Did this cause the following failure in eval-plan-qual on
>REL_12_STABLE?
>
>https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=prairiedog&dt=2019-09-09%2019%3A08%3A41

Argh, yes, probably. But it's just isolationtester I think, not a backed bug. Need to backport the recent fix in master
toat least 12.

Tom, do you think we should backpatch both the order fix and the notice improvement, or just the former? And to which
version?

Andres

Andres

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Reorder EPQ work, to fix rowmark related bugs and improve effici
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Reorder EPQ work, to fix rowmark related bugs and improve effici