Re: BUG #11204: Log reason for authentication failure

От Tony Locke
Тема Re: BUG #11204: Log reason for authentication failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
That's awesome, thank you!

********

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended =
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. =
If you have received this email in error please contact the Wessex Water Su=
pport Centre

email :- support@wessexwater.co.uk

www.mimesweeper.com

********