RE: Re: Encrypting fields with a one-way hash

От Alexi Margo
Тема RE: Re: Encrypting fields with a one-way hash
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

[ deletia ]

> If you want, I can send you the sources: they compile quite clean
> on my RedHat 6.1 box with PGSQL 7.0.x.

Thank you, that would be very much appreciated. Is there not some way to
bind to the UNIX hashing functions used in passwords, etc.?

[ deletia ]

Regards,

Alexi Margo
Internet Systems Manager
Wildwood Technology Ltd
http://www.wwood.co.uk/
t +44-(0)20 8426 7777
f +44-(0)20 8426 5050

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the Intended
Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.
Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended
Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient please contact the sender
as soon as possible.