Re: Multi-branch committing in git, revisited

От A.M.
Тема Re: Multi-branch committing in git, revisited
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sep 21, 2010, at 11:19 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

Offhand I think I like Andrew's recommendation of a shortlived branch
better.  In essence your idea is using the tip of "master" itself as a
shortlived branch, which is maybe a bit too cute.  If you get distracted
and need to do something else for awhile, the tip of "master" is not
where you want your not-yet-pushable work to be.

For uncommitted work, see also "git stash".

Cheers,