Re: GIN Indexes: Extensibility

От Anton Ananich
Тема Re: GIN Indexes: Extensibility
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Paul,

This is a really valuable idea. It will work in some situations for me. But in other situations I do not know if table will have a key of type int[] or string[] or even mixed. That’s why I’d wish to use JSON arrays and customize sort ordering.

Anyway I appreciate you shared this approach!
Regards,
Anthony Ananich