Re: org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Array.free() is not yet implemented

От Akio Iwaasa
Тема Re: org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Array.free() is not yet implemented
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Memory leak does not occur while I test it,
and free() method does not seem to be necessary.

Please teach it if any problem has occurred.

Thanking you in advance.

iwaasa@mxs.nes.nec.co.jpさんの2011/07/15のメール
「[JDBC] org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Array.free() is not yet implemented」より。

>Hi, Guys
>
>I am trying to execute method free() in Jdbc4Array class.
>But the following error was returned.
>
> "Method org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Array.free() is not yet
>  implemented".
>
>In order to use java.sql.array, is there no need to excecute
>this method?
>
>Regards,
>Akio Iwaasa.
>
>--