Re: .ready and .done files considered harmful

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: .ready and .done files considered harmful
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/19/21, 7:53 AM, "Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn@amazon.com> wrote:
> On 10/19/21, 5:59 AM, "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Nathan, I just realized we never closed the loop on this. Do you have
>> any thoughts?
>
> IMO the patch is in decent shape.  Happy to address any feedback you
> might have on the latest patch [0].

This thread seems to have lost traction.  The cfbot entry for the
latest patch [0] is still all green, so I think it is still good to
go.  I'm happy to address any additional feedback, though.

Nathan

[0] https://postgr.es/m/attachment/126789/v3-0001-Improve-performance-of-pgarch_readyXlog-with-many.patch

Сообщение: Re: add recovery, backup, archive, streaming etc. activity messages to server logs along with ps display
Сообщение: Re: add recovery, backup, archive, streaming etc. activity messages to server logs along with ps display