Re: Update on 'portal' changes

От David Costa
Тема Re: Update on 'portal' changes
Дата
Re: Update on 'portal' changes  (Chris Ryan <xgbe@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Mar 8, 2004, at 11:09 PM, Robert Treat wrote:

> As a side note, I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to giving you (Alexy)
> cvs commit privileges except that you have a tendency to fly off the
> handle that makes me a little bit nervous...

Hello Robert,
I think that Alexey deserve some trust. He has already write access to
a great deal of PEAR source modules
(http://pear.php.net/user/avb) or the whole PEAR three and I would
never imagine a reason to mess up anything.

I would say +1. He might not be very diplomatic, but if he can save
you/the web team some valuable time, why not ?

BTW
Is the gborg  feed  going live sometime soon  ? (no, I am not asking
for CVS access :) )

All the best

Regards,
David Costa, PHP-PostgreSQL Advocacy team     http://postgresql.org
david at postgresql ddoot org                 gurugeek att php dot net
$dsn = 'pgsql://world:most_advanced@localhost/open_source_database';

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Update on 'portal' changes
Сообщение: Re: Update on 'portal' changes