Re: Change browser in MacOS

От Patrick De Visschere
Тема Re: Change browser in MacOS
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave,

Apparently something weird is going on, but I did not save the configuration.

I saved it some days ago and today I noticed that the preferences file was overwritten:

As you can see a new file was created, and I was asleep at that time.
On a previous occasion I checked with “Time Machine” and noticed that a new file was created every day. I suppose this happens when no pgadmin-window is open in any browser.

As long as I keep the server running, the browser command remains visible in the config window:

The command is also executed correctly when asking for a new window, although the browser command is not longer present in the preferences file.
(I’m still running version 3.x)

Regards,

P. De Visschere