Re: How would I find the WWW project?

От A.M.
Тема Re: How would I find the WWW project?
Дата
Re: How would I find the WWW project?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Sep 13, 2010, at 5:08 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:01, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
>> On 13/09/2010 06:45, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>
>>> Not completely obscure but certainly not linked (AFAIK)...
>>>
>>> pgweb.postgresql.org
>>
>> I just tried connecting, and Firefox reports an out-of-date certificate - is
>> that part of the obscurity? :-)
>
> It's supposed to be moved elsewhere.. Short-term to a different
> machine (short term being it should've been done at least half a year
> go, and is mostly JD's fault). Long-term it goes into git (long term
> being it should've been done a year ago, and is mostly my fault :D)

Hm- I have been trying for the past several days to checkout pgweb and the connection always gets "truncated" at
variouslocations.

> svn co https://pgweb.postgresql.org/svn/trunk pgweb
<snip>
A    pgweb/portal/files/documentation/pdf/8.3/index.html
A    pgweb/portal/files/documentation/pdf/8.4
A    pgweb/portal/files/documentation/pdf/8.4/postgresql-8.4.4-A4.pdf
svn: REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Secure connection truncated
(https://pgweb.postgresql.org)
> svn --version
svn, version 1.6.5 (r38866)  compiled Oct 16 2009, 02:54:10

Also, I was surfing around trac on pgweb and got a python backtrace claiming it couldn't allocate 48 bytes. Are there
memoryproblems on the machine or am I doing something wrong here?

Cheers,

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: How would I find the WWW project?