FW: PostgreSQL and iptables

От
Тема FW: PostgreSQL and iptables
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Melvin Davidson wrote on Friday, June 12, 2015 5:10 PM:

> To allow external ip access, you need to specifcally add the ip's  to the pg_hba.conf on the PostgreSQL server

> and then reload the PostgreSQL cluster. IE: pg_ctl reload

Generally, yes.  But the original poster’s error message said “No route to host,” this is not pg_hba.conf-related.

Mephysto will have to look into how routing is configured on his machine.  (I doubt it’s a firewall issue either – with those you more likely get no response at all.)

Cheers,

Holger Friedrich