Re: Abwesend: [GENERAL] string_to_array with empty input

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Abwesend: [GENERAL] string_to_array with empty input
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Because your vacation responder is even more broken than that. It
sends the mail to the *From* header address instead of the envelope
from. Aside from not handling mailing lists sanely that also makes it
susceptible to mail loops.

--
Greg