DBA Manager Opportunity - Chicago

От Deb Lipinski
Тема DBA Manager Opportunity - Chicago
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

Thank you, Bruce, for directing me to this posting page – much appreciated!

Dotomi currently has a DBA Manager opening at our HQ in Chicago.  Dotomi (direct one to one messaging infrastructure) delivers optimized online messaging and analytic solutions to our ever-growing list of retail clients.

Here are some of the volumes we process within our platform:

·      Process 300,000 bid requests per second

·      Handle all requests in under 10 milliseconds

·      Serve in excess of 100 million display ads (impressions) per day

·      Process and load over 18 billion records to the data warehouse for reporting and analytics research

·      Handle 25,000 updates per second of real-time information

The link to the job posting:

https://rn21.ultipro.com/VAL1005/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1125

Please do not hesitate to reach out at any time – I’d be glad to share the details.

Thank you, all.

Best Regards,

Deb

Deborah A. Lipinski | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Dotomi, A ValueClick Company
101 N. Wacker, Suite 2300 | Chicago, Illinois 60606

o: 312-477-5458 | f: 312-577-0684 | c: 630-200-6646

www.dotomi.com/careers

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.

Вложения

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: