Re: Schema version management

От Marc Mamin
Тема Re: Schema version management
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Is it imaginable to additionally generate an index file that map the
"half friendly" file names to a cleartext object signature ?

This would allow user to possibly postprocess the output while merging
overloaded functions to single files or renaming the files according to
their needs and preferences...

best regards,

Marc Mamin