Re: [bug fix] postgres.exe fails to start on Windows Server 2012 due to ASLR

От MauMau
Тема Re: [bug fix] postgres.exe fails to start on Windows Server 2012 due to ASLR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm sorry for the late reply.  I was unable to access email.

From: "Craig Ringer" <craig@2ndquadrant.com>
> On 01/24/2014 06:42 PM, MauMau wrote:
>> The customer is using 64-bit PostgreSQL 9.1.x
>
> Which "x"?

9.1.6.

> Does this issue also occur on 9.3.2, or in 9.4 HEAD, when tested on
> Win2k12?

I'm sure it should.  The release note doesn't have any reference to this
issue.  Another user who reported this issue in pgsql-general experienced
this with 9.2.4.

In addition, Another customer reported to me that psql failed to connect to
PostgreSQL 9.1.9 running on Windows Server 2012 R2, about once out of 7
times.  I believe this needs immediate fix.

Regards
MauMau