Re: CHECK constraint removing brackets

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: CHECK constraint removing brackets
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Tom and Scott,

> I think your real problem is that you're trying to use "= NULL" and
> "!= NULL" where you should say IS NULL or IS NOT NULL.

Argh such a school-boy error!  This is the first bit of database programming I've done for about 2 months, and I hadn't
switchedmy C++ brain off.

I know about the <> and !=, for some reason != has always made better sense to me to read, so I tend to write it that
way.

Cheers,
Andy

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: CHECK constraint removing brackets
Сообщение: Re: CHECK constraint removing brackets