Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x

От Luke Lonergan
Тема Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Absolutely!

A summary of relevant comments so far are:
- enable-mergejoin
- shared-buffers
- fsync

Another to consider if you use indexes is random-page-cost.

What would be helpful is if you could identify a slow query and post the explain analyze here.

The concurrent performance of many users should just be faster with 8.2, so I'd think it's a problem with plans.

- Luke

Msg is shrt cuz m on ma treo