Re: Setting min/max TLS protocol in clientside libpq

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Setting min/max TLS protocol in clientside libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 28 Jan 2020, at 04:53, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> Now, we already mention in the docs which values the min and max
> bounds support, and that the version of OpenSSL used by the backend
> and the frontend are impacted by that depending on what version of
> OpenSSL one or the other link to.  The remaining piece is that the
> client and the server negotiate the protocol they use, which is an
> obvious fact, at least to me..

You don't really qualify as the target audience for basic, yet not always
universally known/understood, sections in the documentation though =) I've
heard enough complaints that it's complicated to set up that I think we need to
make the docs more digestable, but if noone else +1's then lets drop it.

cheers ./daniel