Re: auto fill serial id field with default value in copy operation

От karsten vennemann
Тема Re: auto fill serial id field with default value in copy operation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes it worked when I ommited the serial field in the copy command (and in
the import source file). As a reference for others:

COPY records (quad_id, species_id, observation_value) from
'/var/www/data/data_import2.csv' using delimiters ','  with null as '';

Karsten