Schema, databse, or tables in different system folder

От Carlos Oliva
Тема Schema, databse, or tables in different system folder
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Thank you for your response.  The tablespace should work for us.  Perhaps you can help me with the following questions:

1) If we were to create a different table space for a database that has archival tables -- they will be backed up once, is it sufficient to backup the tablespace folder once?  We want to make sure that we can restore from tape the tablespace folder and we will in fact restore the full database and data

2) Can a schema have its own tablespace in a database that has more than one schema?

Thank you very much.