Re: execute command tag including affected rows count

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: execute command tag including affected rows count
Дата
Re: execute command tag including affected rows count  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 21-Mar-04, at 11:39 AM, Kris Jurka wrote:
> Would it be possible to have the command completion tag for EXECUTE
> return
> the affected row count?

Yes, this has been suggested before -- for example:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org/msg26787.html

I agree it would be a good idea, although I can't recall what the
conclusion of the previous discussions was -- did anyone raise any
critical objections to this?

-Neil