Re: ERROR: function crosstab(unknown, unknown) does not exist

От Stefan Schwarzer
Тема Re: ERROR: function crosstab(unknown, unknown) does not exist
Дата
Re: ERROR: function crosstab(unknown, unknown) does not exist  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
launchit as user XXX, it complaints:

>>> Also, does user XXX have USAGE permission on the schema containing the
>>> extension?  Usually, if you're going to stick an extension into a schema
>>> other than public, you're going to want to grant usage on that schema to
>>> PUBLIC, or at least more than nobody.
>>
>> Strange thing is that if I specify the schema for the crosstab function:
>>
>>      SELECT * FROM tablefunc.crosstab( 'SEL….
>>
>> than it works.
>>
>> The search path is indicated as:
>>
>>      "$user", public, metadata, admin, gis, tablefunc, postgis, topology
>>
>> I added a GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA tablefunc TO XXX. Just in case, but this didn't solve the problem. Still wondering
whyit works for user Postgres, but not for user XXX...

> Using psql log in as user XXX and run SELECT current_schemas('f');
> Do same as the postgres user.
> Let us know the results.

Ahh…. Indeed, no "tablefunc" schema in there. So, what do I need to do? And what does the command mean?

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: function crosstab(unknown, unknown) does not exist
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: function crosstab(unknown, unknown) does not exist