Re: SQL5 budget

От David Rowley
Тема Re: SQL5 budget
Дата
Re: SQL5 budget  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> I would note that the individual has been hitting *everyone* directly
> and via list. So either he is quite serious, doesn't understand
> etiquette or is a spammer.

> Joshua D. Drake

Apart from the post during a commitfest does this not fit in with the
details given here:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/How_to_sponsor_a_feature

Or is sponsoring a feature paying money to people that already plan to
implement something?

David.

От: "Jonah H. Harris"
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Hash Join-Filter Pruning using Bloom Filters