Re: Tsearch2 - Error using tsquery object in GROUP BBY

От Henrik Zagerholm
Тема Re: Tsearch2 - Error using tsquery object in GROUP BBY
Дата
Список pgsql-general
1 dec 2006 kl. 09:56 skrev Teodor Sigaev:

>> The query I'm executing has a GROUP BY clause and because I'm
>> using the headline function I need my tsquery object in the SELECT
>> clause and therefor also in the GROUP BY clause.
>> BUT when executing the query I get the following error. -> "could
>> not identify an ordering operator for type tsquery"
>
> Which version do you use? Only 8.2 will have comparison operator
> for tsquery.
I'm using 8.1.4 at the moment but I guess I need to update. The 8.2
is looking really promising. So with 8.2 I don't need the subselect?

>> How do I solve this?
> Use subselect:
> SELECT *, headline(..., to_tsquery()) FROM
> {
>     SELECT .... GROUP BY ...
> );
Thanks I'll try it.

> BTW, for performance reason, it might be useful to use limit in
> inner select -
> headline function is slow enough.
You think?! ;)
Thanks again for your quick reply.
Cheers, Henrik

От: Matthew Peter
Сообщение: named cache
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: initdb problem on Windows XP Home