Re: PostgreSQL gaps wrt to java, and jdbc

От Steven Schlansker
Тема Re: PostgreSQL gaps wrt to java, and jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Jul 7, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:

> My assumption has been that the true binary format is something dictated by Javascript engine (I assume it would be
V8since Pl/V8 exists).   So it seems we could just glean it from there and need no other transmitted information
besidesthat “standard”.

http://wiki.fasterxml.com/SmileFormatSpec

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL gaps wrt to java, and jdbc
От: Travis Wellman
Сообщение: supporting any/all connection types including unix domain sockets