RES: Moving a data base between differnt OS

От Renato Cramer
Тема RES: Moving a data base between differnt OS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Holger,

No, it's not possible.
The files are dependent upon OS.
You can do Dump/Restore.

Regards,

Renato Cramer
Analista de Sistemas
Depto. de Desenvolvimento
Domínio Sistemas Ltda.

От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Re: Clustered table order is not preserved on insert
От: "Jim Buttafuoco"
Сообщение: Re: Clustered table order is not preserved on insert