Re: Schema for Website Comments

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: Schema for Website Comments
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jul 12, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Prabhat Kumar wrote:

> Today I need to create a schema for my application website that allows user comments too.
> I think we have to maintain hierarchical data and it is very common as all sites are supporting this feature.
> Can somebody suggest me some guidelines to follow and some links too.

I think you would like to go through following thread:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2010-04/msg00006.php

Presentation:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/images/9/91/Pguswest2008hnd.pdf

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
vibhor.kumar@enterprisedb.com
Blogs: http://vibhork.blogspot.com
http://vibhorkumar.wordpress.com

От: Terry Lee Tucker
Сообщение: Re: Marking a Column for Special Use
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql function confusing behaviour