Re: 7.4 Wishlist

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: 7.4 Wishlist
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 07:24  PM, Joe Conway wrote:

> That is one thing I'd like to take a look at. I think the problem is
> that certain byte-sequence/multibyte-encoding combinations are
> illegal, so it's not as simple an issue as it might first appear.

My understanding is that the nul character is legal in a byte sequence,
but if it's not properly escaped, it'll be parsed as the end of the
statement. Unfortunately, I think that it's a very tough problem to
solve.

David

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e                                               Jabber:
Theory@jabber.org

Сообщение: Re: Wishlist for 7.4: Plan stability
Сообщение: Re: Wishlist for 7.4: Plan stability