RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC:postgresql and Symantec Visual Cafe

От Mikael Hammarin
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC:postgresql and Symantec Visual Cafe
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Greetings,
>
> Has anyone gotten the jdbc:postgresql driver to work with
> Visual Cafe?  I'm
> currently using the 2.5 DDE version of Visual Cafe and am
> having no luck
> getting a connection.  Any info on how I can coax Visual Cafe
> to use the
> jdbc:postgresql interface would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Matthew

Do you get some kind of error-msg, or exception?
I've been working with Visual Cafe and postgreSQL for a while
now, and it's been working very well...

Cheers
//Mike

От: Aleksey Demakov
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] How translate KOI-8 to Win1251 whith PsqlODBC
От: Peter T Mount
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC:postgresql and Symantec Visual Cafe