libpq calls not working in a CGI environment

От Dan Winslow
Тема libpq calls not working in a CGI environment
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi -I am developing a CGI program that runs under apache on linux (
redhat 7.0 ), and that uses libpq calls. It does a simple select of a single
varchar column and does a strcpy to a local program variable using
PQgetvalue. When I run it from the command line, it works great. When I run
it as a CGI, it does not error but the string results are garbage. Any
clues? Can post code if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Dan Winslow