Re: reporting tools

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: reporting tools
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Aug 22, 2007, at 7:21 PM, Geoffrey wrote:

> We are looking for an open source reporting tool that will enable
> users to generate their own reports.  Something like Crystal
> Reports. ;)

I was looking at a couple the other day: iReport (part of Jasper),
OpenRPT, and DataVision (http://datavision.sourceforge.net/). The
DataVision page has some links to other report writers. Hopefully
you'll do better than I did -- I also wanted something that works on
OS X. All of the above meet that criteria by using Java or GTK, but
the user interfaces are hard to take if you want a typical Mac
application.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL