Re: 7.3.1 takes long time to vacuum table?

От Mark Cave-Ayland
Тема Re: 7.3.1 takes long time to vacuum table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Peter,

I am running vacuum verbose, however after displaying an information
line a few hours in, it won't output any information now until the
vacuum is complete as I guess it's now just moving pages around.... :(

Cheers,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.