RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin interface on Windows communicating with a PostgreSQL database on Linux.

От Dave Page
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin interface on Windows communicating with a PostgreSQL database on Linux.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

<SNIP>

> Sounds like the version of pgAdmin you have needs to use the
> postgres 6.4
> protocol.

The current version of pgAdmin *must* be used with v6.4.x PostgreSQL due
to the layout of the system tables. Unfortunately, due to a little
short-sightedness on my part, I do not have copies of previous versions
of pgAdmin. This will not be the case when 6.5 PostgreSQL is released.

Regards,

Dave.

--
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage@vale-housing.co.uk