[BUGS] Postgres Installation Issue (COMSPEC)

От Nithyanantham Shanmugam (nithshan)
Тема [BUGS] Postgres Installation Issue (COMSPEC)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Team,

Currently, we are facing the issue.  Could you please help us on this bug.

We have checked COMSPEC Variable and Trailing Semicolon as below “postgres” link suggests.

COMSPEC Variable is fine and has Trailing Semicolon as well.

Thanks,
Nithya