Re: COMMIT in PostgreSQL

От Steve Brett
Тема Re: COMMIT in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
AFAIAA each query sent to the backend is a transaction and is treated as
such unless you explicitly send a BEGIN.

If you send a BEGIN then you can send multiple INSERTS etc and then do a
manual COMMIT.

I've never used Oracle (as the comapny I work for can't afford it !) so I
wouldn't be able to supply you with a comparison.

Steve