Oracle Enterprise 12c manager plugin fpr Postgres

От: Aftab Ahmed
Тема: Oracle Enterprise 12c manager plugin fpr Postgres
Дата: ,
Список: pgadmin-support

itis quite expensive for a charity like ours.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">I was wandering if anyone has
 producedanything similar, or if you have it on your to do list or road map.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p
class="MsoNormal">Icould not see anything like this on your website road map.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p
class="MsoNormal">Thanks<pclass="MsoNormal">Aftab</div><br /> -- The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by
GenomeResearch Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with
number2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE. <br />

В списке pgadmin-support по дате сообщения: