Re: psql file restore - problem with encoding

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: psql file restore - problem with encoding
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mar 16, 2005, at 9:34 AM, Miroslav Šulc wrote:

> I have problem on one of our potentional client's linux server with
> data encoding. I have played with this for some time but with no
> success. Here is the problem:

Maybe try setting the client side encoding explicitly at the top of the
dump file:

\encoding UNICODE

It should also be possible to set this in the psql command line if you
don't want to modify the file.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL