Re: number of concurrent writes that are allowed for database

От Julie Nishimura
Тема Re: number of concurrent writes that are allowed for database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Any advice is appreciated, thank you, guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 9, 2019, at 3:56 PM, Julie Nishimura <juliezain@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello guys,
How do I determine the number of concurrent writes that are allowed for some databases? Is it max of connections parameter?
Is there a way to determine

how many we are currently using on average?

Thank you,

julie