RE: following install of Postgres on Centos 7, how to install PGAdmin

От James, David (RIS-SUT)
Тема RE: following install of Postgres on Centos 7, how to install PGAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Yes thanks …. I am an Oracle DBA and if I want instructions then I just go to the Oracle site and I can find them

It seems here people (helpfully) give me ideas but no one is pointing me to a document that I can follow. Yes, I am doing this using blogs / jumping around online – but is there not a standard set of books for this kind of basic thing?

If anyone can reference me a document that shows how to install PGAdmin and make it connect to the db that would be great thanks.

Kind Regards,

David James.

Oracle DBA.